Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy birthday to you Layla!




















Saturday was quite an eventful day for Layla at Jump N Jungle. She had a blast with all of her family and friends! We could hardly get her to stop for a second to take a picture. We're excited to start our summer with all of her new toys - baby dolls, books, bubbles, water toys, and lots of clothes!
I'm not sure if I would call it "terrible two's" just yet, but here are Layla's list of them...
1. I not momma's baby anymore, I a big girl mommy
2. mommy go away, I fix it
3. no I not
4. go away, I do it
And my favorite phrase right now....
"god is good, god is great" as she holds her little tiny chubby hands together in a prayer clasp (coming soon on video!)
When I look at my Layla, I think to myself, man God is good!

No comments: